The Tech Educator Podcast team just put together another episode in our Webinar series all about using Google Hangouts for your own professional development and also with your students.
Some great topics were discussed:
- What is needed to get started with Google Hangouts
- Starting a Hangout
- Inviting others to your Hangout
- Sharing your Screen
- Using Google Drive in a Hangout
- Adding a Lower Third with your name
- Using On Air Broadcasting to YouTube
- Having some fun with Effects
Pedagogical recommendations were also made regarding how the service can be used in the classroom or outside of the classroom to help students study or complete project based work.
The options are limited to your imagination as to how Google Hangouts can help you grow as an educator and how your students collaborate. Hope you enjoy our discussion about this great (and FREE) tool!
Catch the Tech Educator Podcast recording LIVE every week on Sundays at 7PM EST at techeducatorpodcast.com!