Published on January 16th, 2013 | by Jeff Herb2
004 – Creating Digital Content for the Classroom
Instructional Tech Talk Podcast – Episode 4 – January 16, 2013
Twitterer of the Week:
Jerry Blumengarten – @cybraryman1
Jerry shares tons of information about a wide array of educational topics on his website – cybraryman.com.
He also is present for many Twitter chats and is on the #EdChat moderating team.
Follow Jerry today for great, relevant updates.
Classroom Tech Discussion:
Monica Burns – ClassTechTips.com
Monica shares her wisdom about creating digital content for the classroom using iBooks Author.
The following questions are discussed:
1. What is iBooks Author?
2. Briefly explain some of the features and the process of creating a new iBook.
3. Publishing your iBook (sharing, distributing, selling?)
4. What are some uses in the classroom that you have discovered?
5. What are the first steps in creating digital content for your classroom?
6. If your classroom isn’t 1:1, are there still applications for iBooks Author?
Have a question or a comment? Call or email the show!
(605) IT SHOW-0
jeff (at) instructionaltechtalk.com